Acupuncture | $80 stimulates the balance and flow of Qi energy that in Traditional Chinese Medicine is considered essential to health. When the body is healthy, Qi (pronounced chee), flows smoothly through the meridians that make up a conceptual network of pathways throughout the entire body.
When the balance or flow of Qi is deficient or obstructed it may be diseased or susceptible to illness. Acupuncture treats both the symptoms and the root causes of the patient’s illness. Acupuncture stimulates the release of endorphins – the body’s natural pain-relieving neurohormones – through the insertion of needles into specific anatomical points (acupuncture points) to encourage natural healing. Therapeutic effects include pain relief, increased energy, improved mood, improved body function.
Needles are left in place for 15 to 30 minutes during which time the practitioner may manipulate the needles in order to strengthen or reduce the flow of Qi (energy).
Through the use of Acupuncture, Dr. Fallahi is able to treat numerous health-related concerns including:
- Pain control ( i.e headaches, neck, shoulder, back, knee pain, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal issues ( i.e constipation, diarrhea, IBS, heartburn, etc.)
- Psychological health ( i.e depression, anxiety, etc.)
- Women's issues ( i.e hot flashes, irregularities in menstruation, pre/post-menopause, infertility, etc.)
- Neurological issues ( i.e tingling, numbness, post-stroke, etc.)
- Sports and occupational injuries
- Addiction ( i.e smoking, alcoholism, etc.)
- Child Developmental issues ( i.e ADHD, bedwetting, learning problems, autism, etc.)
These treatments can be done with needles and/or laser to fit the client's specific needs or preferences.